We invite you to consider Membership in the National Charity Inc., East Valley Chapter. Some things to keep in mind about the Membership process:
- Timeline: Applications for Membership are accepted during the Annual Membership Drive that begins in the late summer each year for daughters in grades 6th – 9th at the time of the Membership Drive.
- Residence: A Prospective Member shall reside in the East Valley geographic boundaries: Tempe, Mesa, Chandler (north of the I- 202 and west of the I-101).
- Sponsorship: A Prospective Member is required to be sponsored by an Active or Sustainer Patroness and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter. (We can help connect you with a Sponsor and Co-Sponsor, if needed!).
- Prospective Member Meeting: We encourage you and your daughter to attend our Prospective Member Meeting. Once our Membership drive opens in the fall of 2018 we will post more information regarding the meeting.
- Application: Once the Membership drive opens in the fall of 2018 the application is completed electronically.
Prospective members need to be sponsored by a current member of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL) Chapter they wish to join.
If you know someone in NCL, talk to her about her Chapter’s boundaries, membership obligations and membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. you are invited to submit the following form.
Please click here to fill out and submit your Membership Inquiry form, or for any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCL, Inc. East Valley Chapter Membership News
- October 1, 2018 – Membership Drive Begins.
- November 11, 2018 – Intent to Sponsor Forms & Legacy Forms Due.
- November 18, 2018 – Prospective Member Informational Meeting (1:00-3:00 pm).
- January 15, 2019 – Membership Drive Ends/Packets Due.
- April 14, 2019 – New Member Orientation (1:00-3:00 pm).